Updated May 1, 2021
This website is operated by Cushman & Wakefield, on behalf of ourselves, our group companies, international partnerships and affiliated organizations (“C&W”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you register for an online service, when you provide information in connection with an online transaction or when you contact us in relation to the Website or our services. We may gather information about you:
When you register with us, we ask for information such as your name, email address, password, company/employer, role in company, sector of interest and location(s) of interest. We keep a record of this information. This is necessary for us to recognize you as a registered Website user. We may keep a record of your preferences so that we can tailor our offers and services to you.
- Once you have registered, you may join our phase 2 and we may hold information about you from your use of phase 2.
- When you enter the bidding process, we may ask for your name, address, telephone number and email address so we can administer the process.
- If you choose to give us personal information via the Website that we or our business partners may need, for example, to correspond with you, we will use such information to do so. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
- We will use your personal details and information we obtain from other sources to provide you with information about our services, for administration and customer services, for marketing, to ensure that the content, services and advertising that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. We may keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. We may need to share your information with our service providers and agents for these purposes. We may disclose personal data in order to comply with any applicable law, order of a court of competent jurisdiction or of any supervisory, governmental or regulatory body, in or outside your country of residence.
- We intend to continue improving the content and function of our Website. For this reason, we may monitor customer traffic patterns and Website usage to help us improve the design and layout of our Website and provide content of interest to you.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer and are commonly used on the internet. There are various types of cookies which perform different functions, such as analysing a user’s browsing behaviour or recording a user’s navigation of a website so that when a user revisits that site, the site owner can present tailored options to the user based on the stored information about previous visits.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as logging into your account or customer profile, cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- AUTH_COOKIE – this cookie is used to track a user’s login and enable the user to access the secure section of the Website.
Your consent and other people’s information
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to our processing your personal data, including sensitive personal data, for the above purposes. You also consent to our transferring your information to us or our service providers in the Netherlands and other countries or jurisdictions which may not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you are based if necessary for the above purposes. If we do make such a transfer to our third party service providers, we or they will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure that your information is protected. If you provide us with information about another person you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data including sensitive personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above) for which their personal data will be processed. When we first contact them we may tell them where we got their information from.
How do we protect your information?
We offer the use of a secure server and Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encryption technology to protect your information. However, given the electronic nature of the internet, by using this Website, you accept the inherent risks in doing so, including, but not limited to, the security risks of interception, unauthorized access, the risks of corruption and the risks of viruses or other harmful devices.
We link to other Websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these websites for the way in which information about their users is treated. In particular, unless expressly stated, we are not agents for these Websites or advertisers nor are we authorized to make representations on their behalf. In any event, you should explore the privacy practices of those third parties.
In order to bring you more personalized services, we can provide you one or more passwords to gain access to certain services or sections in either our Website or the website(s) of other suppliers whose products or services are available to you via a link from our Website. You are solely responsible for the control and use of each password that has been created for you.
If you have received an e-mail or e-mails from Cushman & Wakefield that you no longer wish to receive please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.